Monday, September 5, 2011

They grow up too fast....


My how time flies, my little girl is two and I can't believe it! I've been busy this last little while planning her birthday parties (yes, plural). She's so spoiled that I'm throwing her two parties (one for family, one for friends), not to mention the party that grandma threw her while we were on vacation....

We are so blessed to have S in our lives. She is sweet, stubborn, busy, curious, silly, creative, full of attitude and oh so cute! She knows how to push our buttons and tug at our heart strings (I just love when she says, 'a kiss mommy?' then plants one right on the lips, I melt). The last two years have been such an adventure and I'm looking forward to what is ahead.... the terrible two's don't last too long right?

There should be a post in the near future featuring her Birthday Parties (one hasn't happened yet). But until then, check out her First Birthday Party from last year. I did a ladybug theme. Any guesses to what the theme might be this year?