Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pretend Make-up from Nail Polish


When I'm in the bathroom doing my make-up little girl is right beside me getting into things and pretending to do her makeup too. 
When I saw this fab idea Here, I knew I had to give it a try. 

Sidenote: I actually did this before Christmas (hence the 2011 watermarks) but I didn't give it to S until a couple of days ago.


Start out with an empty and cleaned out eyeshadow case. 
Carefully pour different colors of nail polish into the compartments. 


Let dry completely. 
I actually set mine out in the garage for a couple of days because the nail polish I used had a very strong smell.


Give it to your little one to play with, along with an applicator of course.

She loves it!
I can't wait to empty some more containers so that I can add to her cosmetic bag!

*Check out another great way to use nail polish Here.








linking to:

fingerprints on the fridge
The Grant Life