Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Owl Iphone Case

I whipped up this iphone case yesterday during naptime! Isn't it so cute?

My inspiration were these (which I found on Pinterest):

I thought these would be perfect for an Iphone case, lo and behold they actually were iphone cases that are sold Here on Etsy. I thought I could probably make one myself....and I did!

I wanted to add a little flare to the back as well, so I stitched on a heart and my initials. Now it's pretty on both sides! If I was to make another one (I was thinking about doing a halloween owl... ) I would make the back piece a smidgin smaller so that the phone would fit more snuggly.

I did take pictures of the process, so if your interested I could post a tutorial. Let me know!

p.s. again I apologize for my horrible pictures I really need to make a light box, not to mention get a better camera!

linking to:
sugar and dots
Someday Crafts
madamyt- stuff that rocks
let birds fly
fingerprints on the fridge
tatertots and jello
i heart naptime


  1. That is awesome, you are so talented Justine!

  2. just threw it together hey? That would take me a month... its super cute... and i love that you personalized it... consider it pinned!

  3. Oh please please please pretty please post a tutorial! I've been forever gazing at in in lovelorn manners on etsy. Can't order them here in india :(

  4. this is the cutest! now i just need an iphone to go with it! :)

    i would love for you to come link up this or any other amazing project at my creativity party going on right now!

    thanks so much for sharing!

  5. Loooove this!! You're so talented! Yes, pleeeease do post a tutorial for this project! :)

  6. I am so making this!! I love it!! Yours turned out so cute!! I featured it on my blog today!!

  7. That is so stinkin' cute!! I am pinning this right now to my DIY craft board! I really love the color combinations and fabric choices. Good job, and thank you for sharing!

  8. That is so cute! Yes, please do a tutorial, I would love to make one!

  9. I am using this as the link to "the awesome button" on my sidebar. It will be there until I come across something else just as awesome! :)

  10. I would love a tutorial! These are so cute! I want to make them as Christmas gifts!!!

  11. michelle-butler@hotmail.comNovember 25, 2011 at 8:45 PM

    Yes please!

  12. So cute!! I would love to see a tutorial!!

  13. I'm not sure if you ever posted a tutorial or not, but if you haven't, I would love to see one! Super cute! I'd love to make my own! :) Thanks!

    1. I actually did write up a tutorial but I had to take it down because the original creator was putting the instructions in a craft book. You can see my post about it here:

  14. I love this, how much $ to make one for me, name your price :)


  15. I would love this for my friend. Would you make one and if so how much? :)


I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine