Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Little Lady Turns One!

I did a ladybug theme for my little girls first birthday! It was so much fun to do! I decorated a small cake as well as many cupcakes. I made the invites, a banner, and decorated photo albums for the kids to take home. I used CTMH product: Tulip cardstock, Colonial white cardstock, Save the Date Stampset, Tiny Type writer stampset, Priceless Love Wordpuzzle stampset, Flourished Blessings Stampset, and Tulip,Topiary,Black Inks.
One question remains...What will next years theme be??












linked to:
I heart naptime
tatertots and jello

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying you blog and seeing all your craft projects. I love the ladybug theme by the way!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a fantastic job with that party. So many cute ladybug things! The invites turned out great!

    I am a new follower from I Heart Nap Time Sundae Scoop. If you have a chance come by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just too darn cute! My friend has a lady bug theme in her nursery, these would be just perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine