Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Spy Ornament


I was lucky enough to get into Michaels the other day and get some clear plastic ornaments. I saw this idea on pinterest and I really wanted to make some as gifts. My inspiration came from A Diamond in the Stuff blog, although I wasn't able to find cute little figurines that fit into the top hole like she did :(. Oh well, I'm still happy with how they came out!


I used what was called vase filler (bead like pelts) from the dollar store as the 'snow' and I was able to find a little Christmas assortment pack with confetti and felt shapes to use as the hidden objects ( I also added a few other things). 

I didn't just want to write a list of items I wanted it to have a bit of a rhyme. 
This is what I came up with:

 
Set in a box and ready to give!

 

Hope all your Christmas crafts are coming together! I'm still finishing up on a couple myself!....and Thanks Courtney for the fab idea!