Thursday, June 23, 2011

A little Surprise

Well on Monday I was going to post something to the extent of "The Final Countdown: 10 days To Go Til Baby Arrives" and give you all an updated version of the list I had brought up in this post. Sharing with you what I had gotten done and what still needed to happen before babies arrival,
but.....
my plans went askew when I WENT INTO LABOR!!!

One stressful ride to the hospital and another emergency c-section later, we were able to meet our 3 week early bundle of joy!
It's a Girl!! Meet S's little sister, T.



We just got out of the hospital yesterday and we have been settling in quite nicely, although S is still at Grandma's til this afternoon. We'll see how it goes once she shows up, T will be mauled with hugs and kisses, among other things such as poking and prodding.



Interesting Tidbit: S was born on my Grandpa's birthday(my mom's dad) and T was born on my other Grandpa's birthday (my dad's dad)....so we have two very proud great grandpa's! Go figure!

We had such a sweet surprise this week, I guess my list will have to wait a little while to be completed. Be patient with me in the next few weeks because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog. I might be too busy cuddling my girlies!

Did you have any 'little surprises' this week?