Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goals are Dreams with Deadlines

Goals are dreams with deadlines....and mine is June 30th! Yup, I finally have my C-section booked and it is now officially the countdown to baby #2's arrival! I have so much still left on my project list to get done before this little one comes (I don't suspect much crafting will be happening in July or even into August).

Here is my goal list thus far (I seem to add to it everyday!):

* Finish setting up baby's room (not actually decorating because I want to know the gender first)
* Refinish bedside table (a recent garage sale find)
* Make a 'Big Sister' shirt
* Make Canada Day applique for a red newborn sleeper
* Make a new diaper bag (this one seems a little far fetched, but we'll see if I can get it done)
* Finish setting up and decorating guest bedroom (my mom is staying for a week when baby arrives! yippee!)
* Photo collage wall (something that I've been putting together for the last month)
* Stock up the freezer with some ready-to-go meals
* Finish commissioned Butterfly paintings
* Catch up on Scrapbooking
* Make and send out Father's day cards and presents
* Oh, and keep up with my blog...

I have a lot on my plate for the next four weeks (nevermind general house upkeep and quality time with my little girlie and hubby!). Hopefully I don't put myself into preterm labor, haha... I won't be upset if I don't complete this list but wouldn't it be grand if I did!

I also need to get outside and soak in the Vitamin D! Here is a fun picture from a recent summer walk:



Hope this is the beginning of an exciting month for you as well!