Here is my goal list thus far (I seem to add to it everyday!):
* Finish setting up baby's room (not actually decorating because I want to know the gender first)
* Refinish bedside table (a recent garage sale find)
* Make a 'Big Sister' shirt
* Make Canada Day applique for a red newborn sleeper
* Make a new diaper bag (this one seems a little far fetched, but we'll see if I can get it done)
* Finish setting up and decorating guest bedroom (my mom is staying for a week when baby arrives! yippee!)
* Photo collage wall (something that I've been putting together for the last month)
* Stock up the freezer with some ready-to-go meals
* Finish commissioned Butterfly paintings
* Catch up on Scrapbooking
* Make and send out Father's day cards and presents
* Oh, and keep up with my blog...
I have a lot on my plate for the next four weeks (nevermind general house upkeep and quality time with my little girlie and hubby!). Hopefully I don't put myself into preterm labor, haha... I won't be upset if I don't complete this list but wouldn't it be grand if I did!
I also need to get outside and soak in the Vitamin D! Here is a fun picture from a recent summer walk:
Hope this is the beginning of an exciting month for you as well!