I have been wanting to make a sewing machine cover for quite sometime and when our move was postponed by a couple of weeks (at the beginning of February) I had time to make one!
I started with the easy tutorial offered at Notes from the Patch.
I changed it up slightly.
I omitted the pocket and I cut my outer and lining pieces the same size and used double fold bias tape around the bottom.
If you check out the original tutorial: Instead of folding over the extra long lining piece over to finish the bottom, I lined up both edges and then stitched brown double fold bias tape around it. Not a huge change but a change none the less.
Tada. I love it! Just wait til you see it in my new craft room.
Linked to: Sugar and Dots