Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tutorial: Owl Iphone Case ** Bad News: Read Below



Sorry I have some Bad News ... 
I originally had a tutorial for the Owl Iphone Case here. Which was requested by some readers after seeing this post. Unfortunately the design has a copyright and since I didn't come up with the original I am unable to give the free tutorial any longer.

But there is some Good News...
The designer of this fabulous case is going to be selling a craft book soon, which features the instructions to make one ( It is called Happy Stitch, check it out!).

...sorry for the inconvenience, sometimes stuff happens.


9 comments:

  1. I love this! I may have to break down and finally buy an Iphone now so that I can make one of the cuties! ;) Thanks for sharing the instructions...great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is PRECIOUS! great job. new to your blog and excited to follow along!


    http://ashley-diaryofareporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and tutorial! i love it, thanks for sharing.
    i linked up to my blog:
    http://make-handmade.com/2011/10/12/felt-gifts-owl-iphone-case/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for letting me know you made a tutorial! I plan on making these for a couple of friends for christmas! I'll share once they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Might just have to brush up on my stitching so that I can make one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Justine! Just wanted to ask if it's okay to pin your owl case project on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very cute!!! Going to make tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And this would be the danger of pinterest. Don't forget to try to source the original artist and ask permission before making tutorials of cute stuff you see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's interesting about the tutorial/copyright. I didn't know that. I originally saw this pinned on Pinterest with a (now dead) link to an Etsy shop. And then I found the book you mentioned at the library! So I was finally able to make it myself. So, yep, the book is called Happy Stitch and it's great...I encourage everyone to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine