Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pinned.Made.Yum.

 The hubby has been very thankful for Pinterest lately. I've been making lots of recipe's that I've found on there. I thought today I would share a few of them with you!

 Pictured above is a cake mix cookie dip (think dunkaroos, yum!). This recipe, Funfetti Cake Dip comes from Eat Yourself Skinny. I love how she has the calorie count for everything and all of her recipe's look awesome (check out her recipe box)! I brought this as my potluck snack for the scrapbook retreat a couple of weeks back. A lot of the ladies loved it!

 Now moving on to some main course options:
 Below is Chicken Alfredo Rollups which come from MMM...Cafe. I have made something similar to this before using spinach and ricotta cheese, but I found this to be easier/less messy/tastier! Paired with a side ceasar salad = a great supper for the whole fam!


Below can either be for a meal (which is what we had it for) or as a snack. Baked Zucchini sticks from Eat Yourself Skinny and Cheesy Quinoa Cakes with a Roasted Garlic and Lemon Aioli from Spoon Fork Bacon. I have now made the zucchini strips twice (the kids don't care for them but I think they are awesome!) and I love the Aioli that goes with the Quinoa cakes, so yummy.

 
These Slow Cooker Herbed Chicken Drumsticks from Make Dinner Easy were just that... easy! And the flavor was a change up from the usual, so that was nice.


 This next one I've got to thank my wonderful sister for. She pinned it, made it, and told me how incredible it was (and it IS incredible!). I was pretty skeptical of a bread that can be made from scratch a couple of hours (rising time included) before being served at a meal, but it worked. Try this Quick French Bread recipe from Keep Home Simple the next time you think fresh bread would be complimentary to your meal. (The recipe makes two loaves and my sis said that they freeze well too!...I didn't try freezing we ate these up pretty quick.)



 There are other recipes that I've tried but never got pics of (or they were flops)...
 Here are some more favorites:

- Cowboy Casserole from The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
- Cheesy Vegetable Chowder from Lulu the Baker
- Honey Spice Chicken Thighs from Budget Bytes
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread from Finding a New Life Through Food
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken from Happy Home Fairy

All of these recipes and more are on my Yum board on pinterest. Feel free to follow along!

On a related note, this could be true....