Yup, a double week!
I missed last Sunday because I was at my parents house for Thanksgiving.
I thought I would delay and post both weeks today.
1. Found this awesome Ninja Turtles onesie in a consignment store(on the back it says 'Turtle Power!'). It was too little for T so I gave it to my niece!
2. Another gift for my niece, who I was able to cuddle on Thanksgiving.
3. I traveled alone with the girls (a 9 hour drive), this was at our lunch stop. Yay for Macdonald's Play Place!
4. While at my parents house, my sis and I pulled out our old Barbie collection for S. We didn't grow up playing with Ken...we had Dylan and Brandon from 90210! Lucky eh?
1. Arrived home to walls on our house...and snow (ugh).
2. Decorated for Halloween this week. Got these cute spiders from Winners (they are made out of bells/wire and covered in glitter).
3. T wearing my hat. She thought she was hilarious, haha.
4. I made some of this for supper on a snowy day.
5. S and I worked on a block house for snow white on Saturday. It turned out pretty sweet! ....and it's still standing, even after T has been around!
6. The inside of snow white's house.