Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Little Birdhouse


 The other day I went to Dollarama looking for treats to include in the girls Easter baskets. I stumbled upon this cute little raw wood birdhouse and I knew it would fit perfectly with the Easter decor on my mantel. All it needed was a little bit of paint!

 




I think it turned out so cute! It took me awhile to decide on the colors and I am happy with what I came up with. I wanted to incorporate pink so I pulled out my bakers twine (in cotton candy) and wrapped it around the house.





Do you recognize my Easter table runner?
It is on my kitchen table as we speak, it's just so cheery.

You will be able to see the birdhouse in it's spot on my mantel this Thursday.

P.S. I also found these awesome fabric flower ponytails at the dollar store, a 3 pack for $1.25....I could not say no to that! Now I have all these pretties: