Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mr. Darcy


I stitched up this little piece for a friend of mine who is obsessed  likes Pride and Prejudice. Seriously she has the movie memorized word for word, and she will quote it while you're watching ! .... no lie.

I saw this quote on pinterest and I instantly thought of her and wanted to do it in stitching. I didn't want to do it too big and when I remembered that I had some small frames (like the one I used in this tutorial) I got right on it! The inside measures about 2 inches by 3 inches. 


 I was almost tempted to keep it for myself but I did end up sending it to her and I hope she likes it!







linked to:
sugar and dots

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I would love for you to Link up at my Linky party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com


    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I just finished reading this book a couple of days ago! (How did I go 27 years without reading this?!) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine