Monday, December 26, 2011

Some Make-up Bags


I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas weekend! Over the next few days I'll be sharing some homemade gifts with you, since Christmas has now passed!

One of the gifts I made this year were make-up bags. I had  a couple chinese gift exchanges and these worked great as it was something homemade that I could fill with other goodies to reach the price limit.

This one is my favorite because of the fabric, just love the design! (sorry I couldn't track down the designer or name, if you know please leave a comment...)

I got the idea for this style of bag from Katy of Sweet Verbena ( I just love her blog she is such a creative girl! Go check it out!). Both Katy and I used the free tutorial offered Here from Skip to my Lou. Like Katy I also altered it by adding a handle.


Here is a not so fabulous pic of the other bags that I made....I did one more out of this fabric I couldn't help myself! ....Shh, I actually ended up keeping that one for myself.


linked to:
Sugar and Dots
Blissful and Domestic