Monday, December 12, 2011

A Pearl Necklace



I saw this necklace on pinterest and thought that it would be the perfect accessory for my Christmas outfit. 
Over at The Crafty Blog Stalker she has a fabulous tutorial so you can make one for yourself. All you need is pearls, ribbon, a needle and thread. And her instructions are so easy! I already have the supplies to make more in different colors!



A very cute and inexpensive accesory!
Ribbon - $2 for the spool (can get atleast a couple necklaces from it)
Pearls- $1 for a glass pearl necklace from the dollar store (can get 2 necklaces from)
Needle and thread- $0 had on hand

Total per necklace = approx. $1.50 

The perfect stocking stuffer/gift for those wonderful women on your list!




6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for the link back to my blog! I have added your button to my featured list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls are my absolute FAVE!! Love the necklace! I saw a similar tutorial using ribbon and pearls to make a bracelet...gonna have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and so festive for Christmas and even Valentines! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love how this turned out! I would love it if you could link it up here.. http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/12/project-party-weekend-come-link-up-your.html
    Merry Christmas!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justine,
    This necklace turned out so lovely and cheerful. Of course now I have another project on my list:):).....If you ever have the inclination I would love to have you as a follower but meanwhile so appreciate you and your projects and your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, one more thing..I am going to pinterest this beautiful necklace to my board!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine