Saturday, December 3, 2011

Heart Bookmarks


 I saw this cute/simple bookmark idea on pinterest. I didn't actually go to the link to see how they made them, I just did my own thing!
I cut a heart pattern piece then traced/cut Kraft Cardstock and then felt. Sewed them together (starting from the back) with some cordinating embroidery floss.


A super cute stocking stuffer for those readers on your list! And super simple to make!


p.s. Can you guess the book I modeled them on? Here's a Hint.

linked to:
I heart Naptime
The Grant Life 
Make Yourself Monday 
sugar and dots 
someday crafts 
let birds fly 
tatertots and jello




3 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!! I'll have to whip some up to give to my student library aides at school! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Sundae Scoop. LOVE THESE!! So simple and they will make a great gift. And it doesnt hurt that they are holding down a Twilight page.. hehe.

    If you get a chance I would love for you to link this up to my Friday party going on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love them! I love that they don't stick out of the books like "normal" bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine