Thursday, March 7, 2013

Washi Tape Candle Holders

A few weeks ago I recieved an order of washi tape in the mail (so excited). I couldn't wait I had to use it some way, some how.
So I made these cute little candle holders.

To do this super easy project you will need:
Washi tape
cleaned baby food jars (with label removed)
a craft punch
scissors
wax paper


Here's a quick picture tutorial for ya,

Stick your washi tape in strips to a length of wax paper. Make sure it is long enough to wrap around the jar (My band was 3 widths of tape). In the center punch out your image. Then carefully peel off the washi tape and wrap around the jar, cutting off any excess. 
That's it, throw a candle in and light it up!

 Or... I was thinking these would be really cute gifts if you filled them with candy and decorated the lid too. 
Also using larger jars would be cute too...the options are unlimited.


I also decorated my laptop with washi tape. I just love it!


Happy Tuesday!