Monday, November 14, 2011

Painted by Little Girl


A Creation indeed but not made by this Momma....this mini canvas was painted by S, my two year old. She is on a real painting kick right now. We have so far painted this canvas, rocks, paper, and homemade ornaments(which will be in a post shortly). And since I don't have any kid paint I let her use my acrylics. The projects actually turn out better but I do have to supervise quite intently. Anyways I thought this is a cute keepsake, so I wrote her age and date on the back. She loves to look at her 'paintin', I even had to move it to a lower shelf in her bedroom.




Just a quick one today... I've been working on a guest post as well as some Christmas projects so there is a lot more coming up in the next couple of weeks!

P.S. I bought the mini canvas at Deserres, but I have also seen them at the dollar store.