Monday, May 23, 2011

Vintage Squirrels



I found these cute little vintage squirrels at a garage sale recently. They were a steal of a deal, 50 cents for the pair! I had just bought this bright green flower tin (another deal, $2 at Liquidation World) and had got this beautiful Pink Gerber Daisy to go in it. I knew that these squirrels were meant to be a part of this bright centerpiece!






It's pouring rain here so today I made a fort with my little girl ( the kind made out of kitchen chairs and a sheet) and we read stories and played with her babies....not to mention we both had an afternoon nap. That's what rainy days are for, right? Hope you're having a happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. They are so cute...you good bargain hunter! What a great way to brighten up a dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Very, very pretty and the squirrels are just adorable!

    Your chair/sheet fort made me smile...when my son was little we'd do the same thing...read his favorite stories, munch on popcorn, play Candyland, and such. Good times & good memories!! Your little girl will always remember those times...and so will you when she's all grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine