Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Three Little Monkey's



I did this trio of monkey canvas' in preparation for the new baby. If it is a boy these will be hung in the baby's room (I also have fabric picked out for this color scheme), if it is a girl these will make there way down to the play room. Hence why they are not actually hanging on a wall yet!






These were done in Acrylic paint on 11x14 canvas'. I saw the idea for these monkey paintings somewhere on etsy and of course I can't find the shop again so I am unable to give credit to a specific person, but do know that this was not my original idea!


linking up to:
I heart Naptime

P.S. I have realized that I need to upgrade my camera, saving up for that now but it may be awhile until my pictures improve, sorry!



3 comments:

  1. Looks great Justie! I'm loving all the paintings you are doing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing artist! How cute are these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO TALENTED, Justine!! These are just too stinkin' cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine