Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebration Robot and Fox



Recently I needed to replenish my stock of birthday cards that I have on hand (I hate when those birthdays just sneak up and you have no time to whip up something). I needed to make cards that were for both genders and for any age. So I started with the two adorable stamps, the robot and the fox, and used the left over paper from THIS layout, added a sentiment and some bling...tada 15 cards later I am sitting pretty for when a birthday strikes!






Aren't they so fun! I've had the fox stamp for awhile but I just bought the robot and I love him! I was so excited to use him on a project, you may be seeing more of him in the future!

The stampsets used:
- Live Loud Collection Robot Rockin~ Imaginisce (robot)
- Twitterpated Collection Foxy~ Imaginisce (fox)
- Something Splendid~ CTMH (sentiment)
- A Little Everything~ CTMH (sentiment)
- Unity~CTMH (sentiment)
- Celebrate the Occasion~ CTMH (sentiment)
Other supplies: Cocoa Ink and Smoothie marker~ both CTMH