Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebration Robot and Fox



Recently I needed to replenish my stock of birthday cards that I have on hand (I hate when those birthdays just sneak up and you have no time to whip up something). I needed to make cards that were for both genders and for any age. So I started with the two adorable stamps, the robot and the fox, and used the left over paper from THIS layout, added a sentiment and some bling...tada 15 cards later I am sitting pretty for when a birthday strikes!






Aren't they so fun! I've had the fox stamp for awhile but I just bought the robot and I love him! I was so excited to use him on a project, you may be seeing more of him in the future!

The stampsets used:
- Live Loud Collection Robot Rockin~ Imaginisce (robot)
- Twitterpated Collection Foxy~ Imaginisce (fox)
- Something Splendid~ CTMH (sentiment)
- A Little Everything~ CTMH (sentiment)
- Unity~CTMH (sentiment)
- Celebrate the Occasion~ CTMH (sentiment)
Other supplies: Cocoa Ink and Smoothie marker~ both CTMH



2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE cards! I, too, need to replenish my stash of cards...we have ALOT of spring birthdays in our family, so I've been going through cards like crazy lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, fantastic card with your beautiful colors!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch....
    custom credit cards
    plastic id cards online

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine