Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Family Portrait of Sorts



When I saw this fabulous idea I knew I had to do it! A bird family portrait painting. With a little birdie representing each member of our family (..of course our family is still three but in a month it will be four so I just went ahead and painted a bird for baby too). I also left branch room for any other 'hatchlings' that show up in the future.

Below is a shot of the background pre-branch and bird:


I absolutely love how it turned out! It was such a quick and easy project that I feel like doing more of them.


You should check out the original, HERE! What a great idea, thanks Laura!

I'm linking this up to:
- Sugar and Dots
- Tatertots and Jello
- I Heart Naptimes

3 comments:

  1. Your look so good. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so great! I love the purple! I featured you today on my favorite things :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-sales-and-some-faves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Justine!! You did a fantastic job on this...I love, love, love it!! :) You've inspired me...I may have to give this a try in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine