Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday and Easter Highlights



My birthday was last week and I had a great day! My parents and my sister's family were visiting for the weekend so that made it even more special. The Highlights: -we went for a nice spring walk. -my dad took us all out for supper that evening. -we watched the movie Tangled -I recieved a sweet card from my husband.




On Sunday we celebrated Easter together as a family. The Highlights: - S's first Easter egg hunt (she loved it!). -going to church and having both my family and my husbands family there. - cooking the Easter meal with my mom and sister.



Of course my girlie wore the Easter dress** that I had made her. As promised, below are a couple of pictures with her modeling it!




Isn't she so dang cute?
I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter weekend as well!



**I forgot to mention that I got the tutorial for the Easter dress from the Moda Bakeshop blog. Just in case you want to make your own!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Justine,

    Very cute dress (and model too)! I went to the moda bakeshop blog and cannot find the tutorial. What is it called?

    Thanks so much,
    Leslie (post will show up as my husband Brad Piggott)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Leslie! I totally missed this comment and just noticed it now...I updated this post a couple weeks ago with the actual tutorial link included hopefully you are able to get to it! If you make the dress and you have a blog I would LOVE to see it! and again sorry for not getting back to you sooner :S

      Delete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine