Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Project #1 - Spring Has Sprung



Ok before I talk about this post let me explain my absence (I truly do have a good excuse!), we moved into our new house a couple of days ago and I have been busy packing then unpacking (which I am still in the middle of, but am taking a much needed break!). My husband had disconnected our internet and phone a week ago and I forgot to post something stating that I wouldn't be around for a bit. So sorry, anyways......
Before we moved I managed to finish a few Easter Projects and I plan on posting them all within the next couple of days (that makes up for my lack of posts lately right??). The first is another seasonal frame, more spring theme than Easter but the cute bunny makes it work. You may remember the frames I made for Halloween and Christmas (HERE and HERE). This one is a little different because I didn't use the square pattern around the edge just one piece of patterened paper cut to fit.



I couldn't resist showing off a couple more pics from our Easter photoshoot last year. Isn't she the cutest little bunny you have ever seen?




Project #2 coming your way tomorrow!