Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wings Card, Thinking of You


A card I made recently using the new Wishes paper pack from Close to my Heart. This card was fun to make because I had a certain person in mind and wanted to make it special!
I stamped the background cardstock with the damask image from the Wings stampset, and I love how it turned out! I also used the same stamp on the inside of the card with the Sweet Leaf Ink. I two-toned the butterfly from the Find Your Style stamp set for the front and popped it up.
Come to think of it saying I used the paper pack is kind of a stretch because the only piece of pattern paper I used was for the paper ruffle, the rest is cardstock!

Supply list:
- Wishes Paper Pack
- Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, and Colonial White Cardstock
- Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, and Black Ink
- White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, and heating gun
- Find Your Style stamp set (butterfly on front, high-heel shoe and sentiment on envelope)
- Wings stamp set (background stamping on front and inside)
- Childhood Portrait stamp set (sentiment on front)
- True Friends stamp set (inside sentiment)
- Sparkles*
- Black Mini medley collection
- Paper flowers*

* not Close to my Heart product

I get to do the Wings Workshop tomorrow night with a few girlfriends so I'm really looking forward to that! Hopefully I'll have some photos to post...