Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Exciting!

Two exciting things happened today! First off my fabric that I had ordered from the states on Monday came (way faster than I thought)! I was so pumped when I saw the UPS lady! My husband even mentioned later in the day that getting fabric in the mail had me in a really great mood, good thing, now I can order more haha! I had to lay it out right away and have a good long look at it, thinking about all the possibilities...
This is what I ordered:

- brown jumbo ricrac
- pink flannel
- blueish/grey Damask home decor weight fabric
- two Jelly Rolls - Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Collection
- Passion Lily/Cerise Pink from the Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Collection

I love love love Amy Butlers new Soul Blossoms Collection, I had to include a couple more pics:

I got this material to make my girlie a quilt for her toddler bed, which she will be moving into in the next couple of months tear,tear...


OK enough of my fabric celebration! On to.... a Blog Award!

Thank you to the fabulous Becky B. for honoring me with this award! She always has a kind word to share with me and her crafts and recipes are amazing! She is just so inspirational, please check out her blog, Scrappin' Becky B.



So the deal is that you have to pass the award on to Five blogs and say what you like about them and their blogs, which believe me was hard to do! Here are the winners of the lovely Tinkerbell badge! In no particular order:

-Laurel at Little Piece of My Heart : She is just so darn creative! I absolutely love her paperbag albums and have vowed to myself to make one! Her tutorials are just great and very instructive!

-Megann at Boutique Nutmeg Designs : I'm starting to do a little more sewing and Meganns blog is an amazing help with her free tutorials and patterns. She has made many cute projects, I especially like her adorable doll quilts!

-Jen at Scissors & Spatulas : I actually just stumbled upon Jen's blog recently, and I love her witty and fun home decor projects! Definitely inspirational!

-Jackie and Michelle at A Creative Operation : These ladies pump out the projects not to mention the mini albums! I love that they include a lot of tutorials on their blog! A great place to go for gift ideas!

-Amy at Amy's Art from the Heart : If you are a Close to my Heart fan, Amy has beautiful projects using their product. She is very creative, I really enjoy seeing her new posts and what she comes up with!

Anyways now is the time to wrap up this very long post! I had a really great day, hope you did too!