Friday, June 14, 2013

Small town girl in the Big Apple


I don't know what it is about holidays but I feel like I need a couple of weeks to regroup.
 So I have just been chilling with my girls, prepping for T's birthday next week and not doing much blogging, obviously. 
I have some upcoming crafty posts but first off, I wanted to share about my New York trip.

Are you ready for picture overload?
Ok. GO!
Times Square. We went there daily.
 


Hottie Henry Cavil was mega size everywhere as superman. The ads have persuaded me, I need to see this movie.


We ate breakfast here every morning. SO GOOD!

The Rockefeller Center, definitely a highlight!


Alice in Wonderland statue in central park.


Carnegie Deli classic cheesecake, dessert in the park.









Guy Fieri of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives at Taste of Times Square.
 

I hollered 'Guy, this is off the hook!' He looked and we shared a moment, haha.





At Tiffany's

Grand Central Station


There is so many more pictures I could show you.
 (between the three that went we had over 1200 pictures, yikes!)

And we did A LOT of stuff, to name a few:
Times square, Top of the Rock, Central Park, 2 Broadway plays (Mama Mia and Nice Work), Shopping on 5th Ave, The Museum of Natural History, A couple of bus tours, Staten Island ferry, Carnegie Deli, Grand Central station, Taste of Times Square event.

All in four and a half days, it was a crazy/busy/fun/tiring/awesome time.
We didn't take a cab ever. We mostly walked it with the subway being our back up.

I would definitely go back, there is still lots I would love to see and see again.