Sunday, December 9, 2012

insta-pics #37


Another double week.....
1. Baby girl trying to put on her own bathing suit, kinda cute.
2. Yoda peeking out from behind the curtain .... why do I notice these things? (the shadow of the curtain rod...)and then take a pic??
3. The girls having a cooperative sister moment in the church nursery.
4. S was turning to talk to me while I was baking, and literally fell asleep mid-sentence. So funny.
5. Baking cookies for a cookie swap, at this point was feeling the need to go watch Edward Scissorhands.
6. My lil ragamuffin.

1. Our Christmas wreath finally made it's way onto the door.
2. My packages for the cookie swap.
3. We went hunting for our tree this week, found a swamp spruce full of tiny pinecones. I love it!
4. Happy Mail day to me! I received my friend Nuela Charles' cd. Check out her music Here!
5. I treated myself to three glass owl ornaments. This is just one of them, isn't he cute?
6. Mom and Dad were here for the weekend and mom and I went shopping at a small consignment store just out of town. We had some luck and came back with these goodies.

Happy Sunday!