Sunday, June 3, 2012
1. In preparation for the move, hubby and I went through our closets. These bags are headed to the thrift shop.....purging feels Awe-some!
2. While packing I came across this old musical carousel horse from my younger years, S thought it was beautiful and couldn't keep her eyes off of it.
3. It's officially summer when the kiddie pool comes out and baby can wear her bathing suit outside. Smile.
4. Yesterday we had a garage sale (purging some more, see point 1). It went really well, I look forward to spending some extra 'fun' money.
5. Little girl picked a dandelion. So sweet.
6. This morning we finally put in sod. S and her friend enjoyed running around on the new grass this afternoon.