Monday, January 3, 2011

More Frames...


These are some frames that I made for gifts this Christmas. It was the same pattern as my previous Christmas and Halloween themed frames except done in neutral themes. I used Close to my Hearts paperpacks: Veranda, Magnifique, and Miracle. I also used CTMH embellishments: Filigree Charms, Colonial White Designer Brads, Spring Blossom Flowers, Foundry Flourishes, Miracle Stickease, and Colonial White Mini-Medley Assortment.
For the base flowers in the first three frames posted below I punched circles out of coordinating patterned paper using the CTMH 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch. Folded the circle to make a single petal, inked the edges and used glue dots to connect them altogether on the frame. Topped with a smaller paper flower and metal embellishment.







I gave two of these to my mom (one for a pic of each grandchild) and the other four went to my two sets of Grandparents and my husbands two Grandma's with a recent picture of our little girl.

Hope everyone had an awesome New Years! All the best in 2011!