Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Slight Chalk obsession

 

A fad these days in the crafting world is to paint anything and everything with chalkboard paint, 
this was a train I did not want to get on. 
But having found the below framed pictures for a steal of a deal at a garage sale ($5 and $2) and seeing a super easy clipboard project I couldn't help myself. 
They all got a couple coats of the popular black paint.

 
With the long skinny one I painted the frame a cheery yellow and ditressed it by sanding.  
I wrote on a favorite Bible verse (Matthew 7:7) and hung it in our main living area.
I haven't finished the largest one yet, but you will see it when it is.


The clipboard is going to be our 'First Day of School' sign for years to come. 
So cute....


 Like I said before I have been doing projects just not posting them so this one was from way back in August before school started. 
I really need to get my butt in gear, haha.

Happy Tuesday!