September was the last time I posted, yikes where did that time go!
Sorry for all of you that have been checking periodically to see if there has been anything new posted.
Life got busy.
I've got my act together and there are a few scheduled posts coming your way but I figured I would start out with instapics to give you a bit of what we've been up to this fall.
1. The girls and I drove to my parents house to spend a week there just before thanksgiving. Their yard is so beautiful in the fall. We were even able to help rake the leaves twice, which was tons of fun, and my mom made a scarecrow with the girls. Among other fun fall activities.
2. For thanksgiving we ended up going into the mountains with hubby's family and deep frying a turkey, yummy!
3. On both my side and hubby's we've decided to do home made Christmas gifts. So I've already started this little cross stitch for someone special.
4. Sent away for a free Disney planning DVD. We are heading to Disneyworld in May!! I'm sooo excited.
5. We went for a family golf day at the beginning of October. My first time out all season. We all had a blast.
6. This past weekend I was at the fall scrapbook retreat I usually go to. Record amount of pages, 36! Now I'm all caught up!