Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love




On Thanksgiving weekend I attended a friends wedding. I made them this LOVE mini album as part of their gift. I was pretty happy with how it turned out (hope she was too!). The chipboard base album I believe was a Bobunny product, they sell them in many different words such as Baby, Family, Christmas,etc. When I saw the Love one I knew that it would make a great wedding gift! I was able to get some great pics of the couple off of facebook and their wedding website (so sneaky). I also made a matching card out of the scraps which was able to hold a gift card. I love the vintage glam feel of it!







3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Did you find it hard to make a letter album...? Just wondering cause I've been thinking about making one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L! It wasn't too bad. You just have to be creative on what picture sizes to use and where to put embellishments, especially on the smaller pieces. You have to be aware of what it will look like when it is closed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is GORGEOUS!! I'm sure that they will treasure it forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine