Monday, February 27, 2012

Insta-pics


I have just recently joined the instagram craze and I'm loving it. What a way to make boring ordinary pictures look fantastic. I decided I would like to do a regular post with my most recent pics....although I haven't decided whether it would be weekly, monthly, or completely random. Either way here is my first batch! (besides this pic I shared a few weeks ago)

1. S eats tomatoes like apples.... weird kid, I know...
2. Crashed
3. yup..... we are selling our house....
4. Our one and only pet, Lola the white goldfish.
5. Me and T ready for a night out.
6. I had three of our nieces over for a sleepover. We did some crafting...they drew on fabric with fabric crayons then we sewed the squares together and stuffed them to make cushions.
7. My lil cutie.
8.  A unique family shot that I captured while spending some time at an indoor amusement park.
9. Nothing like homemade donuts! Yum.







linking to: